About Zycus: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Company Name: Zycus
Job Profile: Test Engineer
Education Background: BE in CS/IT
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
If you are someone with a flawless programming foundation and a penchant for breaking others’ code, then this role could just be a perfect fit for you. Expand your career by becoming a Test Engineer at Zycus.
Wondering what you will be doing?
As a Test Engineer at Zycus you will be part of an agile team, which ideates, designs and develops innovative solutions for Zycus Products and develops software to test the code, write automation framework, do automation testing to improve the product quality . Write automated integration tests, API tests and/or UI automation tests. In an agile environment, where we work in short sprints or iterations and each sprint is focused on only a few requirements or user stories, the role of an Test Engineer becomes very important as they help in increasing efficiency as well as reliability for the applications under test by replacing manual repetitive tasks with automation. In this role you will be primarily responsible for automating test cases as well as writing reusable scripts/tools that help the team to reduce repetitive efforts.
Skills and knowledge required to be successful in this role:
- Should have strong Programming Skills and Automation mindset
- Should have solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Should be highly proficient at debugging issues
- Be familiar with API testing
- Should be able to write UI as well as API automated tests
- Should understands CI/CD concepts and Build pipelines
- Should know the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Should have strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Understand architecture of web applications and general client-server model
- Should be aware of basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Should be comfortable in working with teams using the Sprint/Scrum methodology of agile.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zycus Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.