Visteon Freshers Hiring Details:
Company Info: There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
Company Name: Visteon
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Critical Responsibilities for Visteon Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Understand and adhere to the project plan.
- Interpret existing requirements
- Understand the detailed design
- Understand and modify existing source code for minor changes
- Understand coding standards, MISRA standards and practice while coding
- Understand the Test Cases and Procedures
- Execute unit/component/functional testing with the given test procedure and record results
- Understand the Automation/Manual methods and Execute test cases in the Test bench
- Handle different testing tools
- Reproduce escaped issues in the test bench
- Ensure that work products created are reviewed by respective feature specialists to ensure quality
- Ensure data integrity to support organizational metrics collection
- Adhere to change control process for changes
- Maintain Equipment / Tools of the project using the tracking tool
- Escalate issues impacting progress to planned tasks
Apply Before the link Expires for Visteon Off Campus Freshers Hiring