TIAA GBS Freshers Recruitment Details:
Company Overview: TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack. TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space. Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Company Name: TIAA
Job Profile: Technology Trainee
Work Location: Pune, IND
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description: Testing Analyst
The Analyst, Testing job supports the evaluation of equipment and processes to ensure the safety, reliability and maintainability of products and systems. This job tests the performance of various systems, applications and databases, and works under close supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure the quality of information systems, applications and databases delivered.
- Plans reliability tests and conducts analyses of field failures while developing reliability information systems for failure analysis and performance improvement.
- Tests for the functionality and performance of software applications or systems software prior to release, documenting test results and recommending quality improvements.
- Identifies quality- or service-related issues and reports them to other departments for containment, correction and prevention.
- Assists in analyzing the results of testing sessions, and troubleshoots technical problems and issues.
- Compiles testing tools and processes for use in projects, and participates in the selection of testing approaches.
- Participates in the design and development of usability testing programs, cases, scenarios and processes to ensure that all functions are thoroughly tested.
- No Experience Required; 2+ Years Preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for TIAA GBS Freshers Recruitment.