Thoughtworks Drive Details:
About Company: Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our client’s most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Company Name: Thoughtworks
Job Profile: Consultant-Graduate: Quality Analyst
Application Type: Referrals Only
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description for Thoughtworks Drive:
- You are a graduate with a real PASSION for learning. You are CURIOUS and often CHALLENGE and ask “why?”. It’s not unusual for you to have had 5 new and brilliant IDEAS before breakfast.
- You are a GEEK at heart and love to play around with the latest cool technologies. You have always been great at SOLVING problems.
- You believe that the world can be a better place and want to HELP make that happen.
- Have we got it right – does this sound like you?! If yes, we would love to chat with you about a career as a technology graduate with ThoughtWorks! Right now we are looking for technology graduates to join us in the role of a Quality Analyst (QA).
- To apply for this, you will most probably have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or with some programming component and experience in object-oriented languages such as C++, C# or Java.
As a QA in ThoughtWorks, here’s what you can do:
- A hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process • Using scripting to create automated tests
- Experience of, or interest in, working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Passion for technology and software quality
Things that we are looking for in you:
- Aware of basics of how to effectively prioritize in regards to quality • Ability to think in terms of how things break (i.e. strong lateral thinking – can they think of creative ways in which things can go wrong?)
- A focus on results and desired outcomes
- Care for the quality (does not need to be related to software)
- Logical thinking
- Ability to articulate in detail
Apply Before the link Expires for Thoughtworks Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Thoughtworks Drive