Tech Mahindra Mega 2021 Details:
About the Company: Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Year of Passing: 2020/2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs.3.25 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Venue Location: Virtual(Online)
Last Date: 21 November 2021
About the Job:
- Considering the demand for Elevate resources and based on an overwhelming response of 1,50,000+ applications from our last ELEVATE Batch, we as part of our academia-industry interface, are delighted to launch – ELEVATE II aligned with our RISE philosophy.
- This program will be applicable to 2019,2020 and 2021 pass-outs. We will have a 6 month internship period followed by full-time job opportunities.
- The program is uniquely designed to offer young individuals an opportunity to put their academic knowledge into practical situations while gaining relevant industry and domain experience. Inspired by the “Skill India” initiative, our purpose is to create “Skilled Workforce” and an eco-system that bridges the gap by imparting job skills to an expanding workforce over the next few decades.
Here are the details of the program, Candidates meeting below mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature.
Academic Eligibility for Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus:
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/Computer/ Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical
IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA.
- ME / M.Tech candidates are not eligible
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2020 without any
backlog and 2021 graduates are also eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and
- Not more than 1-year gap between SSC and graduate program
- Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Holistic Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus:
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will undergo a selection process where they will be evaluated on Aptitude, Communication, Personality, Technical Skills(Basic Programming Test) and Business Awareness.
- On selection, Candidates will be issued Letter of Intent
- Candidate will be guided through business unit specific self-learning including
- No stipend will be provided during the internship period.
- Candidate’s performances will be carefully monitored to identify high potential
candidate and confirmation of the offer will be communicated before or at the end
of internship period basis business unit confirmation
Workplace & Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus Drive 2021.