Synopsys Off Campus Freshers Hiring For VLSI Intern Details:
About Company: Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Profile: VLSI Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Job ID: 32822BR
Work Location: INDIA – Bangalore
Job Description and Requirements
- Must have BSEE, MSEE, or equivalent required with <1 years of experience
- Minimum 7.0 CGPA/ 70% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 7.5 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
- Need to be backed with consistently high academics in 10th std and 12th standard.
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics. HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog
- Some knowledge in Formal verification, Simulation, writing of system verilog assertions, constraints properties
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities:
- Verilog/System Verilog/ VHDL coding,
- Working with EDA tools like VC Formal /VCS/SpyGlass , Writes testplans/ creates testcases/ setup benchmark designs to validate complex tool features,
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and testing of frond end eda tools, Reviewing, resolving and maintenance of daily regressions & benchmark failures
Apply Before the link Expires for Synopsys Off Campus Freshers Hiring For VLSI Intern.