Synopsys Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Profile: DevOps Engineer
Work Location: INDIA – Bangalore
Job ID: 33648BR
Experience: 0 – 2yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description and Requirements
Job Description: SW Integration Engineer I
- Looking for engineering professionals from a reputed institute with strong operating system knowledge, excellent programming skills, strong database knowledge and demonstrated experience in CI/CD, Containerization, Cloud exposure, AI/ML will be nice to have.
- Responsible to support software development, integration and release, life cycle automation, and configuration management for the global Synopsys R&D teams.
- Develops tools and scripts for configuration management, process automation, databases, and dynamic web pages.
- Works on routine problems with some guidance from more senior-level department managers and other engineers across teams.
- Expected to identify classical solutions to problems with guidance, and implement these independently.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Works primarily with managers and other engineers across teams.
Required Skills: Automation (Perl/Python/Ruby/PowerShell/Web dev), Operating System (Linux and Windows), SCM (Git, Perforce), Database (Oracle, MongoDB, Redis)
Desired Skills: Containerization, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Preferred Skills: AI/ML exposure
Apply Before the link Expires for Synopsys Freshers Recruitment