SHL Hiring Freshers Details:
About The Company:
SHL helps organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data and offer support to clients across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organizational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of people.
Profile Offered: Associate Consultant (IT, Content Delivery)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post-Graduate with degree in Computer Science/IT.
Target Batch: 2019,2020,2021
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA – 5.45 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: will be communicated, once the registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Knowledge expert in technical areas of computer science with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas.
- Ability to understand and analyze advanced programming in detail and review them based on their quality/ originality/ difficulty etc.
- A good command over written English language and written communication and ability to engage with external consultants for item creation.
- Analytical and logical thinker who can plan tasks in advance.
- Organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail.
- An interest in learning and assessment theories and proactively provide suggestions for improvement.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research, and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyze and amalgamate information to define test blueprints for assessments in programming, computer science and related concepts.
- Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
- To develop original content on different computer science/technical topics.
- Working on content analytics and studying the quality of test items based on data from test takers.
- Closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, checking codes by running them on their respective platforms, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
- Maintain and review the quality and clarity of the programming/technical questions.
- Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
- Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
1) 1st Screening by AMCAT Scores
2) 2nd and 3rd Screening by F2F/Video Interview
Apply Before the link Expires using the below steps for SHL Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Step 2- Click here to Apply for SHL Drive Hiring Freshers