SAP Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
Company Name: SAP
Job Profile: Developer Associate – ABAP
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Job Title, Summary & Role Information:
- Associate Developer– Finance (ABAP)
- Globalization Services, Product Unit Financials
- We are looking for someone with 0-3 years of work experience in software development who has knowledge of Agile development in the Scrum environment.
Expectations and Tasks: We are looking for someone who can:
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
- Working knowledge on Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
- Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferable).
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Apply Before the link Expires for SAP Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for SAP Hiring Freshers