RetailMeNot Hiring For Software Engineer Details:
About Us: RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: RetailMeNot
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Department: Engineering
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: This team is integral to the RetailMeNot business, so we need engineers who can deliver results while understanding the structure of a large system. We provide cross-team leadership that ensures that RetailMeNot code meets a consistent standard while building the platform of the future. Across the team we take an analytical and scientific approach, improving products through extensive A/B testing. When you ship a feature on this team, you’ll know your exact impact to the bottom line.
Are you someone who enjoys new challenges, working in a rapidly changing environment, learning new things, and applying it all to solve large and impactful business problems? If so we want you to be a part of the team.
What You’ll do
● You will develop new features in the RMN web stack that allow us to improve the experience of our users
● You’ll deploy software to our cloud server infrastructure
● You’ll troubleshoot and assist with production support issues
Who You Are
● You have shown a track record of successful high-quality delivery
● You bring a solid understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
● You consider yourself proficient with web technologies
● You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence or similar
● You have 1+ years of application development experience
● You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, or equivalent self-study of computer science
Who We Are
● We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
● We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
● We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies
● We have a great open vacation policy
● We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
Apply Before the link Expires for RetailMeNot Hiring For Software Engineer