ReNew Power Limited Hiring Freshers Details:
About the organization: ReNew Power Limited is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity (Construction & Operation) of over 8000+ MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers. ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years. ReNew’s broad base of equity investors include Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently exited) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over INR 66.9 billion in the company in various tranches over the years.
Company Name: ReNew Power Limited
Designation: GET / Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Regulatory compliances for the respective state.
- Monitor overall scheduling compliances by external agencies for the state portfolio.
- Communication of preliminary observations of daily performances on F&S to Central team.
- Follow up with stake holders for implementation of F&S at the respective state.
- Ensuring Reduction of losses as per organizational targets.
- Preparation of QCA wise / site wise / state wise performance reports on daily / weekly & monthly basis.
- Participate and support in the performance improvement initiatives.
- Conducting regular reviews and follow up with External agencies on weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis on performance improvement status.
- Other Operational activity related to Forecasting and scheduling.
- Coordination with nodal agencies in line with central team.
Profile & Eligible Criteria
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics.
- Experience: Fresher or up to 02 year of experience in renewable sector.
Skill sets required
- Analytical skills
- Good command on Microsoft Office
- Communication, Presentation skills
- Knowledge on computer languages like Python, R etc.
Main Interfaces (Internal/External)
- Central F&S team.
- Asset Management team
- RPDC / RPC3 team
- State QCA’s (Qualified coordinating agencies)
Apply Before the link Expires for ReNew Power Limited Hiring Freshers.