Reliance TUP 7.0 Challenge 2021ABOUT TUP
The power of innovation and ideas have shaped the Reliance legacy. The Ultimate Pitch was born as a strategic elevator pitch contest to celebrate the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurial zeal. We believe that ideas are no one’s monopoly and even the simplest of ideas could spark something huge. With this belief we see this competition as a platform to help your innovative ideas reach the right audience the experienced Reliance leadership,
who could nurture, mentor and help your ideas reach the heights it deserves to. Growing in popularity, The Ultimate Pitch has managed to break into the mind space of the campus audience to become one of India’s most prestigious B-School competitions.
TUP 7.0 is open to full-time MBA/PGDM students from all B-schools in India.
- A team shall consist of 1-4 members, one of whom would be the team leader
- All of the team members should be from the same institute
- One student cannot be the part of more than one team
- Only full time post-graduate and executive MBA students can participate in TUP 7.0
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute
YOUR IDEA TO SHAPE THE NOW SHOULD…
- Be Futuristic
- Solve a real world need or problem.
- Challenge conventional wisdom.
- Be practical and scalable.
- Have a strong business case.
1. SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
The first step is for the registered teams to upload their 3-minute pitch video on reliancetup.in. Once all entries are received, the best ideas will be scored based on the selection criteria and the top ideas will be shortlisted for the campus rounds.
- 14th Nov, 2021 Registration deadline
- 16th Nov, 2021 Idea Submission deadline
2. BEAT THE ODDS
Here’s your chance to let your idea shine! The best ideas from various campuses will go head to head during the campus rounds. Teams will get a chance to virtually showcase their 3-minute video to a live jury, which will be followed by a 3-minute presentation and a 4-minute Q&A round.
– 1st -8th Dec, 2021
3. WOW YOUR AUDIENCE
Not just your regular Semi-Finale…Each semi-finalist team will get to showcase their idea in an exclusive 3-D virtual booth, interact with live audience from Reliance as well as campuses, and of course, a chance to wow the Jury! The selected ideas will get a chance to proceed to the Grand Finale & votes gathered during the Idea Fair will determine which team gets “The Popular Choice” award.
– 8th – 10th Jan, 2022
4. THE ULTIMATE PITCH
This is where the National Finalists will get one final chance to make The Ultimate Pitch to the Grand Jury. Teams will battle it out to be crowned The Ultimate Winners of TUP 7.0!
– 31st Jan, 2022
- THE ULTIMATE WINNER: ₹ 6 LAKHS
- THE ULTIMATE RUNNER-UP: ₹ 3 LAKHS
- POPULAR CHOICE AWARD: ₹ 1 LAKH
- Campus Round Winners & runner-up receive ₹ 50K and ₹ 25K respectively along with exciting TUP merchandise!
- Pre-placement interviews for all National Finalists
- National Finalists get mentored by in-house Reliance experts
SPEACIAL CAMPUS AWARDS
- TUP Idea-Generator Award: Campus with the most ideas submitted this year
- TUP Early Bird Campus Award: Campus with the most idea submissions in first few days
- TUP Long Standing Entrepreneurs Award: Campus that has consistently been coming in top 3 over past seasons and including this year
- TUP Champs Of Curiosity Award: The most engaged campus throughout TUP (Maximum participation, comments and questions)
Apply Before the link Expires for Reliance TUP 7.0 Challenge 2021.