Qualys Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Qualys, Inc. provides cloud security, compliance and related services and is based in Foster City, California.
Company Name: Qualys
Job Profile: Security Signature Engineer
Job Department: Technical Support
Requisition ID: 4766
Work Location: Pune, India
The Security Signature Team is responsible for managing the prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience, that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service life cycle within Qualys. Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role.
The role will provide support via phone, email, and WebEx focused on several different Product modules which Qualys offers https://www.qualys.com/solutions/ over SaaS (Software as Service) platform.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. The Security Signature Engineer – Security Applications, acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues and will work directly with Core Development and QA teams to facilitate resolution. This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys providing world-class support, and is technically motivated.
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidates must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. The applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerability Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply