Philips Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Philips: Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Company Name: Philips
Job Title: Intern
Work Location: Pune
Job Type: Internship
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
Role Competency & requirement for Philips Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Apply Before the link Expires for Philips Off Campus Freshers Hiring