P&G Freshers Hiring Details:
Company Name: P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Company Name: P&G
Job Profile: MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Degree Required: MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job locations: Sānand, Gujarat, India; Andhra Pradesh, India; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India; Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India; Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India; Old Goa, Goa, India; Goa, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Ponda, Goa, India; Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: R000030227
What we Offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of diversity and inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- The Site E2E Operation & IT stewardship leader is part of the ITOT (Information Technology/Operation Technology) team in a plant that overviews IT operations to make sure the plant is up and running without any technical hassles.
- ITOT team strives to provide Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & networking.
- The E2E Leaders act as IT Operations leaders for the site.
- They lead all aspects of IT operations in their site and collaborate with local PC&IS resources to support IT components in the OT space.
- The E2E Operation leader interacts with Plant functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, Engineering team for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities), and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency).
- They are also responsible for IT continuity planning, IT compliance, cybersecurity vulnerability & info security and systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Audit Team.
- P&G seeks to provide products and services of outstanding quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers and the ITOT team, through its innovation & digital reach at plants and using ground-breaking technologies, plays a pivotal part in ensuring that P&G delivers on its aim.
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead technical incidents to resolution.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
- Issue/Problem Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues or problems and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for the site (review, approve, and control quality of execution).
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITOT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Solution Design: Site E2E leader acts as a consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of internal compliance procedures and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality.
- Support internal assessments and global audits on all IT topics.
- Governance of Operational partners at site: Coordinate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of experience in IT Operations & management.
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement & controls, ITIL Foundation Certification would be advantageous.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Network Infrastructure domain expertise.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & verbal) skills
Apply Before the link Expires for P&G Freshers Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for P&G Freshers Hiring