Optum Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Optum, Inc. is an American pharmacy benefit manager and health care provider. It is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group since 2011. UHG formed Optum by merging its existing pharmacy and care delivery services into the single Optum brand, comprising three main businesses: OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx.
Job Profile: Data Engineering Analyst
Company: Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses
Competetion Time:30 Nov’21 12:00 AM IST – 27 Dec’21 12:00 AM IST
Experience Required: Freshers
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Monitor the incoming files and ETL load status and report failures
- Monitor process automation
- Perform data analysis and present inferences to business in a well-documented manner
- Come up with recommendations on the best possible solution approaches to fix glitches and data issues
- Help translate requirements into user stories and design
- Work closely with Business/SA/BA/Data Team to ensure requirements are well documented and clear
- Support team on day-to-day tasks to achieve business goals
- Actively participate in quality audits, projects reviews from time to time
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Total 1-3 years of experience in Data Analysis, Database, SQL, ETL
- Experience in the hive and big data environment
- Experience in business documentation
- Experience in data quality analysis and data analysis
- Working experience on projects related to Database, ETL, Data Analysis, and Reporting Applications
- Hands-on experience in SQL writing and a good understanding of SQL concepts joins group functions, analytics function, etc.
- Hands-on experience in business, ETL, and reporting tools
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Database Key Concepts, Data Warehousing, Data Models, etc.
- Understanding of database, data quality, ETL, and data pipelines.
Apply Before the link Expires for Optum Off Campus Freshers Hiring.