Mr Cooper Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: They call me Cooper. Mr Cooper. But I’m more than just a charming name. I aim to be the friendliest, most trusted advocate for those on their way to their dream of homeownership. If you’re with me, you are Mr Cooper, too. And we are the revolution in the home loan industry. We battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo. While others bring complexity and a lack of control and respect, we offer simplicity, trust, and empowerment. And we deliver radical service.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Job Description: We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
We are looking for high energy, passionate programmers who have a passion working in a full stack programming mode. Technology solves business problems. Our developers are adept at adopting to any technology that is right to solve that problem. They are trained to be Polyglot developers and they wear many hats and work across Web/Mobile/Analytics and Data Engineering
- Designing, coding, testing and supporting software applications across multiple projects.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, Data Structures, Algorithms, OOPS concepts and operating systems.
- Should have done projects using any of the programming language like C#, .Net, Python, C, Java.
- 2021 Engineering pass out only
- Stream- B.Tech IT/CSE/MSc (5yrs Integrated)/ECE
- CGPA – 7 and above across academic (HSc, SSLC, Graduation)
Apply Before the link Expires for Mr Cooper Off Campus Freshers Hiring.