Mouser Electronics Freshers Hiring
About Company: Mouser Electronics is a global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. With over $2 billion in annual revenue, Mouser is ranked as the seventh-largest electronic component distributor in the world. The company has 27 locations globally and more than 2,500 employees.
Company Name: Mouser Electronics
Title: Product Content Specialist I
Experience Required: Freshers
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for assigned product content on Mouser’s sites, including Detail feature, Microsite, Supplier Landing page and Home Page Product Spotlight.
• Adhere to the Mouser style guide when building new product content or when updating existing product content.
• Self-starter and should be capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
• Regular in updating reports & trackers on a timely basis.
• Marketer by thought and writer by profession.
• Regular in processing and incorporating all the process related updates.
• Responsible for assigned product content on Supplier Landing Pages, product and technical spotlights, and other locations as required based on supplier content and input using the content and microsite creation procedures.
• Researches the suppliers’ websites for additional information, videos, brochures, etc. to enhance the content page(s).
• Works closely with the Product Content Lead and Technical Marketing Delivery Manager to develop results-oriented marketing strategies based on work queue, work flows, updates, and changes.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of electronic components and keeps current regarding industry news, trends, and practices.
• Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking ability. Works with minimum supervision, arrives on time, and works the hours needed. Extremely confidential and trustworthy.
• Supports and participates in company total quality process, establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates, represents the company in a professional manner, and maintains confidentiality.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of content management system with technical or copy writing background.
• Must have knowledge of electronic component terminology, be extremely inquisitive and a quick learner.
• Some design or page-layout experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
• Writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
• Fluent in reading, writing & speaking English.
• Priority assessment to meet deadlines.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions.
• Good time management skills and ability to concentrate on a task for an extended period.
• Analyzes impact of decisions before execution.
• Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking ability.
• Able to work with minimum supervision and make independent judgments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or any equivalent discipline however a degree in Electrical or Electronics is preferable.
• Fresher or a min of 1-year previous experience with writing in a technology industry or electronic distribution experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mouser Electronics Off Campus Freshers Hiring.