Mindtickle Hiring For Software Development Engineer
About Us: Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 1 and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
Company Name: Mindtickle
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test – I
Work Location: PUNE, MAHARASHTRA
Job Type: ENGINEERING /FULL-TIME
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
As an SDET, you will be responsible for designing and developing Test Frameworks, detailed test plans, and automation test strategies based on product requirements. You will be responsible for participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, and system testing.
As a part of the Quality Assurance (QA) Automation team, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring completeness of the test case coverage, running automation tests, and monitoring results. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, a strong team contributor, a problem solver, and are eager to learn new skills while taking pride in testing quality software. The person should be competent in WEB, Mobile, API, Performance, Data validation automation frameworks, should act as a guide and mentor for the automation team.
Requirement & Responsibilities:
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms; web and mobile user interface, web services (REST and SOAP), and data.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON, and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar).
- Knowledge of deploying software on containers like Dockers will be a big plus.
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle will be a big plus.
- Strong programming and analytical skills (hands-on “go” will be a big plus).
- Independently develop & handle API, Integration, and UI test framework as per particular streams.
- Contribute to the existing framework and resource training.
- 1 – 3 years of exp in API Automation or in Integration Testing.
- Designing and implementing an Automation roadmap.
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks.
- Experience in Automated Testing with Cucumber, Selenium.
Apply Before the link Expires for Mindtickle Hiring For Software Development Engineer.