Micron Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses the information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Company Name: Micron
Job Profile: Intern Software Engineer – IT SC
Work Location: Hyderabad – Phoenix Aquila, India
Experience Required: Freshers
As an IT Software Engineer at Micron you will configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third party applications. You will create and analyze software specifications, and research, design, document, modify, and support software throughout the development life cycle. You must demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to provide the best solution. You must have a demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts. You will provide solutions that create business value while at the same time minimizing negative impact through defects, downtime, or performance degradation.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Analyze business needs to understand the problem.
- Meet with customers.
- Collaborate with others (Business Process Analysts, Project Managers) to identify, clarify, and capture customer requirements.
- Document As Is and To Be process flows.
Analyze the software solution options.
- Evaluate the available software options.
- Consult with the IT enterprise architects to understand the IT roadmap.
- Lead or participate in a cost analysis.
- Lead or participate in a decision analysis.
- Collaborate with the project manager to determine the time, resource constraints, etc.
- Review options with the customer to help determine the best solution.
Follow the software development lifecycle to deliver solutions.
- Design a solution based on customer requirements.
- Implement the software solution.
- Complete unit testing.
- Participate with end users in integration and user acceptance testing.
- Create documentation (technical specifications, test plans, deployment plans, etc.).
Implement 3rd party solutions.
- Partner with the IT Procurement representative to determine contracts, support requirements, training provided, etc.
- Participate in vendor selection.
- Work with the vendor to understand the product.
- Attend vendor training and prototyping sessions.
- Determine how to integrate the solution into the existing business environment.
- Participate in software audits.
- Participate in service packs and software upgrades.
- Work with project teams and stakeholders to ensure a successful implementation that meets customer expectations.
Provide 24×7 escalation support for software issues.
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) and final point of contact.
- Respond to customer or developer requests for assistance.
- Troubleshoot issues independently and with other teams.
- Identify and document defects and enhancements.
- Assist with the onboarding of support team members through training and mentoring.
Work to maintain skills and improve the IS roadmap.
- Attend conferences and seminars.
- Attend training and implement the information learned.
- Research best practices, current trends, and techniques.
- Make recommendations to the enterprise architect for changes to the IT roadmap.
- Implement technology interactions based on company and industry best practices.
Apply Before the link Expires for Micron Off Campus Freshers Hiring.