Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment For QA Engineer Details:
About Company: Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical technology to more than 40,000 customers around the globe. With a broad portfolio underpinned by a deep inventory of advanced analytics, we help customers run and transform their business. This enables them to adapt to evolving market conditions and effectively compete in the digital economy over the long term. Micro Focus does this by delivering solutions that bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies to protect IT investments. That is High Tech, Low Drama.
Job Profile: QA Engineer (Automation and Manual)
Company Name: Micro Focus
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Work with project teams of other software quality assurance engineers responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Test automation as well with analyzing functional test requirements, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems for components of the system under test.
- Development and Document Test Cases and contribution to test approach, test preparation, test tool infrastructure, test execution and results interpretation for test automation.
- Participation in innovation and integration of new QA technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Experience on testing of software products and solutions running on Linux Operating Systems on distributed environment.
- Awareness of multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience in developing automated test for UI and APIs components and systems that rely on the micro services and responsive web application
- Understanding and Test Automation of micro-service technologies such as REST
- Experienceof qualifying web application solutionshosted on cloud
- Knowledge of Linux system environment, preferably CentOS
- Experience with Java language and scripting(e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl) for test automation
- Experience in Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical, troubleshooting/debugging and problem-solving skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment For QA Engineer.