Medtronic Freshers Recruitment For Software Engineer Details:
About Medtronic: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Company Name: Medtronic
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers
A Day in the Life
The Software Engineer – I is responsible for providing development in the software development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills.Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting labs and surgical evaluations of products.
- Reports to the Software Manager for functional leadership.
- Frequent interaction with Global stake holders, Software Developers, team members from other disciplines, particularly SWQA, SW V&V engineers, to develop software test requirements and other project artifacts.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent
- BE with 0-3 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
- Expertise in Embedded C in RTOS development environment.
- Working knowledge of Communication protocols ( I2C, SPI, UART).
- Hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
- Experience in hardware/software interfacing and design issues required.
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit / integration test solutions
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Embedded processors, controllers and development tools: emulators, logic analyzers, scopes, stack analysis, static analysis tools, software version control
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA. Flexible in working under changing and different work settings and work in different time zones
- Ability to work in a team environment and directly contribute to its success.
Nice to Haves
- MS with 0 -2 years of experience in software design and development is preferred.
- Experience working in regulated environments and delivering new products in compliance with global regulatory standards
- Prior experience leading the development of FDA Class I, II and III Medical Device systems
- Prior experience with and working understanding of complex embedded systems and software
- Medical device software development experiences a plus
- Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Medtronic Freshers Recruitment For Software Engineer.