Kaseya Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Kaseya® is the leading provider of IT and security management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and small to medium sized businesses (SMBs). Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Kaseya IT Complete is the most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform comprised of industry-leading solutions from Kaseya, Unitrends, Rapidfire Tools, Spanning Cloud Apps, IT Glue, ID Agent and Graphus. The platform empowers businesses to: command all of IT centrally; easily manage remote and distributed environments; simplify backup and disaster recovery; safeguard against cybersecurity attacks; effectively manage compliance and network assets; streamline IT documentation, and automate across IT management functions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com.
Company Name: Kasey
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Sales Operations Analyst
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
To support the increasing growth in Kaseya business, we are hiring an Associate Sales Operations Analyst. Based out of our Bangalore office and reporting to a Sales Operations Team Lead, this position will be responsible for supporting various quote to cash processes and will become an administrative extension of the sales organization. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a challenging position within the software industry and one that provides insight into the operational setting. Kaseya is a rapidly growing company that offers tremendous growth opportunities.
- Act as a liaison with stakeholders at all levels of the organization using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements
- Daily creation and approvals of quotes; general day-to-day data entry
- Ensure software licensing is aligned with contract entitlements, exerting revenue assurance
- Support data administration efforts in Kaseya’s CRM system, such as mergers of account, contact and other pertinent records
- Partner with product managers on operationalizing new offerings, by maintaining product master
- Collate, develop, and design reports from various systems and analyses the results for the management team and business unit heads for their decision-making
- Support requirements management and change management processes
- Any Graduate
- Young and dynamic professional looking for challenging opportunities
- Possesses strong Analytical / Logical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Excel mandatory)
- Inquisitive, adaptable, and committed to meeting tough deadlines.
Apply Before the link Expires for Kaseya Freshers Recruitment.