KANTAR Hiring Freshers
KANTAR IS THE WORLDS LEADING DATA, INSIGHTS AND CONSULTING COMPANY.
Kantar’s Analytics practice creates leading-edge offers focused on Brand and Marketing ROI, Brand Strategy and Innovation, Content Analytics, Data Strategy and Engineering , and Customer Analytics in a way that is unmatched by our competitors.The convergence of unique human understanding and business expertise, coupled with innovative data and technology solutions, allows us to better predict consumer behaviour, providing customers the confidence to make bold and complex decisions and optimize priorities for growth.
KAP Bangalore is pleased to announce the hiring of 2020/2021 batch BE/BTech/MCA Graduates for the Software Engineer role.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type (Full Time / Internship / Both) : Full Time
Years of Experience: 0-1
Work Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria (Degree, Branch, Year of passing, Academic % & others if any): BE / Btech / MCA , 2020 & 2021 pass outs, 60% & above.
Offered C.T.C / Stipend: 5 LPA
Service Bond (YES / NO IF yes please mention no of years): No
Skills Required / Personality Traits
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from Lead Engineer/Architect
- Understand detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level
- Apply best practices in software development
- Ready to adopt, propose new technologies.
- Candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java / .Net.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and RDBMS
- Effective communication skills
Selection Process: Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion
- Selection Process (Example Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview)
- Mode of selection (Online / Offline): Online
- Tentative Dates of every round in the selection process- 1 day
Topics / skills Assessment:
- Skills to be covered : Data structures, Database, Object oriented programming, programming, section 5- coding, Reading comprehension, Logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude & Data Interpretation.
- Difficulty level of the assessment Medium
- Max Time to be allotted (If Any Recommendation) & other suggestions 1 hour 45 mins
- Preferred programming languages (if coding in included in assessment)- no
- Questions of assessment Own questions / to be provided by MyAnatomy: own questions.
If you wish to apply, kindly click on the below link to register: Click Here to Apply for KANTAR Hiring Freshers