Intel Corporation Hiring Freshers For Graduate Intern Details:
About Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Company Name: Intel
Job Profile: Graduate Intern
Job ID: JR0123708
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Type: Intern
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Qualifications: M Tech (Pursuing)
Inside this Business Group
- The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflexion and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses.
- IOTG’s vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions.
- IOTG’s strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
Apply Before the link Expires for Intel Corporation Hiring Freshers For Graduate Intern