Innovaccer Off Campus Hiring
About Company: We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology. Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest KLAS ranking.
Company Name: Innovaccer
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer-I (FrontEnd)
Work Location: Remote, India
Job Type: Full Time
Job Department: Engineering
Experience Required: 1-3 Yrs
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-I (Frontend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build a delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Innovate and contribute to a Monitoring UI..
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team and documentation team to execute on product deliverables .
What You Need
- 1-3 years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Good experience into ReactJS or one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Deep understanding of the DOM and how browser works
- Experience in building large scale pluggable UIs
- Good understanding of the constantly evolving world of front-end development
- Experience with seamless integration of front-end to back-end functionality
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- A belief in progress over perfection.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Apply Before the link Expires for Innovaccer Off Campus Hiring.