About IBM: International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Company name: IBM
Work Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Job Profile: Intern
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: Freshers
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for Software Developers responsible for the development, design and implementation of Enterprise Software Applications for IBM. Typically sitting within the engineering team, a Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts, Offering managers and Delivery Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements. We use a number of open source tools and technologies in the development of our applications that are deployed on public cloud.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software applications
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Understanding and following DevOps methodologies
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics on the cloud environment
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems/applications
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of end to end project delivery (Academic projects also fine)
- Strong programming languages – Java / Scripting / Python
- Exposure to UI design/development
- Strong fundamentals/experience on Data analytics, Cloud and Open source tools
- Engineering degree in Computer Science/information technology / related areas
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply