Goldman Sachs Hiring For Software Engineer Details:
About Company: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Consumer Engineering
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Work Location: Bengaluru North, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
What We Do: At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
The firm’s Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
- Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks.
Skills And Experience We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions.
- Development of end user application with high scalability and high throughput.
- Expertise in 1+ years of building and managing micro services using REST frameworks like Springboot/ Dropwizard etc.
- Provide technical and design guidance and create standards.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading, Spring and ORM frameworks
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs Hiring For Software Engineer.