EY Global Delivery Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with
well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Company name: EY Global Delivery
Job Profile: SaT_TD_Intern_Core
Work location: Gurgaon/ Noida/ Bangalore
Department GDS Strategy and transaction
Reporting to: Assistant Manager
Qualification: MBA Finance
Competencies and Skills needed:
- Minimum 60% marks during graduation and MBA level
- Strong accounting and financial acumen with the ability to read and interpret financial results
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel i.e. ability to prepare graphs, charts, and perform basic sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Sound grasp of MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute pro-actively to build team spirit
- Ability to support seniors performing financial due diligence for the purposes of Merger & Acquisitions (M&A), Capital Raising, Financial or Operational Restructuring, including:
- Analyzing financial data sourced from published financial statements and supporting schedules
- Performing ratio analysis and studying trends in growth, margins, capital expenditure, working capital etc.
- Basic understanding of valuation techniques, such as DCF
- Identifying, computing and analyzing KPIs of the subject company in relation to the sector
- Present report results in the form of tables, graphs, charts and sensitivity analyses
- Understanding of themes across economy, sector and business as part of due diligence or ‘go-to-market’ studies
- Perform company research covering SWOT and Porters Five analysis
- Present research findings in a report or presentation format
- Roles and responsibilities above may vary depending on the sub-service line.
- The alignment of a candidate to a specific sub-service line depends on the organization’s requirement together with the competency of the candidate.
Apply before the link Expires for EY Global Delivery Freshers Recruitment.