Eurofins IT Solutions Hiring Details:
About Eurofins IT Solutions India
Eurofins IT Solutions India, EITSI is a fully owned subsidiary of Eurofins and functions as a Global Software Delivery Center exclusively catering to Eurofins Global IT business needs. The code we ship out of EITSI impacts the global network of Eurofins labs and services. The primary focus at EITSI is to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, e-commerce solutions, ERP/CRM system, Mobile Apps & other B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories worldwide.
Company Name: Eurofins
POSITION TITLE: Associate Software Engineer
Company Website: www.eurofins.com
Experience: 0.6 – 1.5 years
REPORTING TO: Module Lead
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
The Software Engineer for Eurofins group web team will be responsible to build and develop web applications. He/she will work with other developers and module lead throughout the software development life cycle and perform activities such as analysis, code, unit testing, documentation, maintenance, and support.
In this role, he/she should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Develop intuitive software/application that meets project requirements
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Contribute to the design, development, troubleshoot, test and document of a web application.
- Actively seek ways to take initiatives and implement the same on the project.
- 6 months to 1.5 years of experience in web application development
- Strong working knowledge on server side development (Asp.net MVC)
- Working knowledge of Web applications
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL – SQL, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services
- Hands-on experience in unit testing
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs)
- Must be a quick learner
- Good analytical and problem solving Skills
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
Technologies- Nice to have:
- Understanding of TFS (Team Foundation server )
- Working knowledge in any CMS (Content Management System).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English and the working country language.
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player
- 0.6-1.5 years of experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Eurofins IT Solutions Off Campus Freshers Hiring.