About Company: Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of EY Global/ local conflict policies and is able to apply them to real situations as needed
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest through database research on clients and counterparties involved in the new proposal
- Assist supervisor/manager in preparing the resolution and clearance of conflicts of interest issues
- Facilitate and drive the process to completion by following up on requests from risk management consultants and assisting the client serving team
- Post graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office
What are the important dates & deadlines?
Apply Before the link Expires for Ernst & Young Global Limited Hiring.