Electronic Arts Off-Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Company Info: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Company Name: EA
Job Profile: Associate Financial Analyst – New Grade In Training
Degree Required: MBA / PGDBM / PGDM
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with less than 1 years of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with and Excellent Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) would give preference.
Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
Support the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Oversee supporting needs
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Semi qualified or qualified in CMA/CIMA
- Qualities / Experience
- Less than 1 year of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Working knowledge of MS excel (can write advanced macros)
- Understanding of financial statements
- Experience with Financial budgeting
Apply Before the link Expires for Electronic Arts Off Campus Freshers Hiring.