E2open Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: E2open, LLC is a business-to-business provider of cloud-based, on-demand software for supply chains for computer, telecom and electronics systems, components and services.
Company Name: E2Open
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Product Development
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Requisition Number: ASSOC03181
Job Description: Associate Software Engineer develops the next-generation technologies that change how Global Trade is done. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas of Computing including distributed computing, large-scale system design, data storage, security, natural language processing, Continuous delivery, UI design, and mobile. As an Associate software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Amber Road needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Create automated unit test cases as per project requirements.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work on any customer support or production issues as required
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Formal Education or experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related fields.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, Natural language processing or developing large software systems.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Interest and ability to learn new frameworks and coding languages as needed.
- Aware of the Global Trade Management domain and challenges.
Apply Before the link Expires for E2open Off Campus Freshers Hiring