Collins Aerospace Hiring Freshers For Associate Details:
About Company: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Company Name: Collins Aerospace
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Business Unit: Collins Aerospace
Req ID 01493581
Work Location: Bangalore
Airborne Information System department in Avionics 1 directorate is looking for Associate Software Engineer to support Systems, Software and Verification activities. The position also involves contributing into the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/knowledge shall be preferred. Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued. Acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage. Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having 6 months to 2 years of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features and functions of Connectivity Technologies used between Aircraft and Ground.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C, C++, Python programming (Hands on experience).
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like A661, A429 and/or A618.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista etc.
- Good understanding of Aero domain is an advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Collins Aerospace Hiring Freshers For Associate.