About Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Company Name: Cisco
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Profile: Human Resources (HR) Internship | FLEX Rising Leader
Experience Required: Freshers
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Work on projects that will add significant value to the business and participate in professional development workshops, function-specific training, and business seminars often led by subject-matter professionals
- Collaborate with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other interns in the FLEX community while presenting analysis and recommendations on a pivotal initiative to the senior HR (People & Communities) leadership team in cisco system
- Actively pursuing an MBA or a Master’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources
- Leadership skills, ability to motivate change, and working knowledge of HR competencies
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
- Passion for building a career in Human Resources.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Systems Hiring For Internship.