Cisco Freshers Recruitment For Technical Writer Details:
About Company: Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Job Profile: Technical Writer (Intern) – India UHR
Company Name: Cisco
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job type: Internship
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators: We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators: We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers: As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Who You’ll Work With
The Cisco Networking Experiences group develops Cisco’s Routing, Switching, Wireless, Network Management, and IoT products.
We believe in delivering the very best product experiences for our customers, and in providing state of the art, user-centric content that complements Cisco’s diverse range of networking products and IT solutions.
What You’ll Do
As a technical writer (0-3 years’ experience) at Cisco, you will
- Research, create, and revise technical content according to established standards / processes / guidelines.
- Work with editors and technical resources to develop high-quality content.
- Attend project/team meetings and report work status.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Understand the basic concepts of networking.
- Demonstrate steady increase in productivity and improvement in quality.
- Build contacts within other departments and engage with stakeholders.
- Learn new skills in content architecture, help systems, UX, Analytics, Automation, Visual Content, and Augmented Reality
Who you are
You will have a successful career as a writer at Cisco if you have
- Excellent writing skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to solve customer problems
- The aptitude and drive to learn new products, technology, and tools
Apply before the link Expires for Cisco Freshers Recruitment For Technical Writer.