Cisco Freshers Hiring For Business Analyst Details:
About Cisco: At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Profile: Business Analyst (Intern) – India UHR
Degree Required: BE/BTech/Any Graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
You will be a part of Cisco’s TRON (Transformation Operations) team. The TRON team is responsible for executing key Cisco programs like: Avengers, SaaS Operations, Back-Office Transformation, Offer Acceleration & License Simplification and many more.
We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and geographies, it’s become an exciting time to be part of the TRON team.
The typical role expectations vary by the program that you are assigned in. Below are some of the responsibilities that you could be accountable for:
- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Work as part of a new product development team to develop our products and processes.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Assist with creating, analyzing, and releasing product and process documentation
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.
- Capture the inventory of data sources, dashboards, measurements, and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
Who You Are
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong in Analytics, Data analysis and Problem-solving.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cisco Freshers Hiring For Business Analyst.