Ciena Freshers Hiring Details:
About Ciena: Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a passion to provide an experience, to you and our customers that is as rewarding as the outcome. We attract the best and brightest– those with outstanding talent, motivation, and the right attitude to contribute to our success. Our culture balances our openness and informality with professionalism and trust and is built on the foundation of our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Velocity, Innovation, and Outstanding People.
Company Name: Ciena
Job Profile: Software Intern
Work Location: Gurugram
Degree Required: Undergoing MCA or M.Tech/MSc in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science.
Experience Required: Freshers
The innovations that wow us (driverless cars), and those we now take for granted (the ability stream your favorite show on your mobile) are the products of ingenuity from some brilliant and forward-thinking companies. And those companies rely on Ciena, another vanguard of innovation, to create and advance the underlying networks that bring their breakthroughs to our doorsteps. VR, AI, IOT, 5G … literally none of it would be possible without the mind-boggling technology that makes the internet itself work. For more than 25 years, Ciena has been the global leader in networking strategy, and our technology has been part of the critical infrastructure running within the most advanced companies in the world.
He/She will be responsible to design, develop and support software specializing in different NMS/EMS layers to support network elements using multiple technologies like DWDM, Optical Switches and Multi-Service edge products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate/support release/design lead on successful delivery of release/features.
- Implement code according to the design while meeting project deadlines. Compliance with organization-wide adopted conventions and procedures (architecture, code review, etc) and deliver quality deliverables to testing groups.
- Provide inputs in the detailed design.
- Development and execution of unit test cases.
- Support the technical leadership to troubleshoot and fix defects.
- Strong analysis, coding, testing, and documentation skills.
- Well-versed in Object-Oriented Concepts, data structures, algorithms.
- Knowledge of Operating system concepts.
- Knowledge of Networking Concepts.
- Exposure to micro-service architecture using Docker and Git configuration management will be a bonus.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix environment will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent self-starter and committed to delivering as per deadlines.
- Comfortable in a team environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ciena Off Campus Freshers Hiring.