Capgemini Freshers Drive Hiring:
Capgemini SE is a French multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 290,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 125,000 are in India
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligibility: 2019 & 2020 Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3-3.8 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: 9 January 2021
Test Location: Virtual
Test Date From: January 14, 2022 onwards
Job Description for Capgemini Off Campus Freshers Drive Hiring: While we prepare you through our training, coaching and mentoring, you also earn salary for the entire duration that you are being trained.
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Off Campus Freshers Drive Hiring: –
- This drive and these positions are currently open for Women candidates only
Candidates graduated in 2019/2020
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement
- Must be flexible to work from any Capgemini location, across technology/domain and should be flexible to work in shifts
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate should not take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for the virtual hiring process
Last Date to register – January 9, 2022
Test Assessment for registered students will begin from January 14, 2022 onwards, onwards.
Our Assessment Process for Capgemini Off-Campus Freshers Drive Hiring: –
*Only those candidates who have cleared test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
The Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the Behavioral Profiling module.
*Please note that receiving the workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment
Post-registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
Apply Before the link Expires for Capgemini Freshers Drive Hiring.