Canonical Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others’. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation.
Company Name: Canonical
Job Profile: Home based – Asia Pacific, Delhi
Job Profile: Graduate Software Engineer, Linux-based development
Experience Required: Freshers
- This is the central application process for recent or soon-to-be graduates in software engineering, maths or physics, for professional software development roles at Canonical and Ubuntu.
- We are the new enterprise open-source platform for enterprise, cloud and IoT.
- If you are excited about the potential that open source has in the enterprise, you have outstanding results in your academic career, and you believe you can contribute to any part of the open-source stack, this is the best place to apply at Canonical.
- The process is highly competitive, it will require effort and excellence to succeed if you apply here.
- Our primary software engineering stack is Python, Golang, React, Rust and Kubernetes, but of course, we touch so many levels of the stack that we are also a great home for people with deep skills in C, C++, Bash, HTML, JS, CSS and technical operations.
- As a global platform company we offer a wide range of software engineering challenges, from the Linux kernel up through Ubuntu server, desktop, IoT, Kubernetes and operations tooling, from the public cloud to the edge.
- We work on both open source products and commercial business systems.
- We work in low-level engineering with kernels and compilers and toolchains, we work with web technology, and many layers in between.
- We deliver many kinds of open source, we also build products, tools, and SAAS.
- All of our engineering teams are remote, and we bring them all together in person twice a year for a deep ‘sprint’ with other teams to stimulate discussion and enable a wide range of career development paths.
- This is a fantastic way to show and grow your skill in software, learn about a wide range of technologies, make a meaningful impact on the shared codebase of the planet, and see some very interesting new cities that you might never otherwise get to visit.
- We specialise in building teams that work well in the ‘fishbowl’ of open source engineering.
- We are currently expanding the number of product teams at Canonical to create new products.
- Whatever your technical interest, if you find the open source stack amazing, and you have been a consistent high-performing student in your school and university, then this will be a challenging and exciting start to your career.
Applicants to this role are interviewed by a senior team at Canonical for technical roles across the company. Successful candidates will be offered a set of engineering opportunities matched to their strengths and interests, to start their career at Canonical.
Apply Before the link Expires for Canonical Freshers Recruitment