Cadence Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Profile: Intern-WFO
Work Location: BANGALORE
Educational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech
Tenure: 11 months
Job Responsibilities for Cadence Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually helps and guides them during this learning process.
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool.
- They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
- From the first day at Cadence, the interns are expected to develop high-performance capabilities.
- They are encouraged and supported to take charge of their learning and leverage this opportunity fully to learn and develop their skills.
- Through a combination of passion and natural talent, the interns are expected to raise the bar and make an impact for Cadence.
Position Requirements for Cadence Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Cadence Off Campus Freshers Hiring.