Amazon Chennai Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: SDE
Job ID: 1854091
Work Location: ADCI – Tamil Nadu
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019 or 2020
Experience Required: Freshers
JOB DESCRIPTION for Amazon Chennai Freshers Recruitment
- Amazon is seeking a Software Development Engineer who can design and develop systems and applications for an emerging business in transportation. We are an entrepreneurial team looking for a customer-obsessed, self-starting engineer who has good business acumen, is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and is excited about building software that solves business problems
- In this role you will build critical business applications that require a deep understanding of business, requires abilities to invent and simplify, These products are a healthy mix of new, V1, and scalable V2 products for a rapidly growing business. As an SDE, you would have immense opportunity to explore avenues of how to model things, figure out right abstraction level, take judgement calls around multiple design trade offs at hand that influence a multi billion dollar business
- We are looking for highly talented software development engineers who are passionate not only about architecting and developing large scale distributed technology solutions but also innovating new ideas and providing directions to our business. You will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering and operational excellence.
- As we all say at Amazon, our team is truly at a Day 1 stage and we have just started. Join us and help us to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation, delights millions of customers worldwide and generates billions of dollars for Amazon.
In this role you will:
· Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
· Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for “Amazon Scale.”
· Own, build and operate external customer facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
· 0-2 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019 or 2020
· Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
· Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
· Strong demonstrated skills implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
· Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
· Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Chennai Freshers Recruitment