ALTAIR ENGINEERING Freshers Hiring Details:
Company Name: ALTAIR ENGINEERING INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka (1) |Pune, Maharashtra (1)
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer HPC
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
- Software Development Engineer – Linux and C Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters.
- We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
- Make a big impact as part of a global team of HPC experts to optimize the world’s largest computers solving problems that really matter. Altair’s PBS Works™ suite operates between the most demanding applications (e.g., weather prediction, computational fluid dynamics, structural optimization) and the most powerful computers – scheduling the right job at the right time on the right resources – making the computing infrastructure reliable, efficient, scalable, and agile.
- The suite’s flagship product, PBS Professional®, allows enterprises to easily share distributed computing resources across geographic boundaries.
- With additional tools for portal-based job submission, remote visualization, reporting, analytics, and data management, the PBS Works suite is a comprehensive solution for optimizing HPC environments.
Primary roles and responsibilities of the position:
- As an engineering member of our core scheduling team, you will contribute to the design and development of next-generation technology for PBS Professional.
- We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent software engineer who can translate the business need into highly scalable, maintainable software solutions.
- This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a visible, close-knit team working on a worldwide product.
- Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka “design solutions”). Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping product (aka “write code”).
- Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Modify existing software technology to correct errors andor improve performance (aka “fix bugs”).
- Provide expertise to the support and sales organizations as well as other software engineers.
Must have expertise in:
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in the C programming language.
- Python experience desired.
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability).
- Software skills required: C, Linux, Python and Design Patterns
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail. Excellent analytical
- problem-solving and debugging skills Proficiency in the C programming language. Python experience desired. Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills. Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g.
- operating systems
- file systems
- high availability).
Apply Before the link Expires for ALTAIR ENGINEERING Freshers Hiring.