Advanced Systems Drive Details:
About Company: Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognizable brands. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,600 staff serving over 25,000 customers across the UK. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.
Company Name: Advanced System
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Work Location: IN-Baroda
Job Type: Development- Intern
Job ID: 557953
True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
We hire for potential and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
POST TITLE: Trainee Engineer
LOCATION: Bangalore/Baroda – India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Fresher
PROJECT: Development / Testing
Joining Date: February 2022
- Engineering Graduates – Only 2022 pass outs
- Discipline: Computer Science / Information Technology
- Percentage – 60% throughout (10th, 12th & above)
What You Will Be Doing
- Learn our applications and become knowledgeable and proficient in their development/testing
- For Development – Translate software requirements into concise and robust program code.
- For QA – Test Case Scripting, Designing, Execution & reporting
- Identify improvements, increasing flexibility and reducing future effort.
- Provide support, investigating technical issues and advising internal support technicians.
- Investigate and resolve software defects with the minimum impact and risk.
Our people deliver excellence in everything they do. They act with pace, are fearless and always do the right thing. We work together and act as a team, so you will
- Working as part of a high performing SCRUM team
- Identify problems and act and be responsible in resolving them
- Aim for self-improvement and continuous learning
- Ask for help and help others
- Clearly explain and discuss technical points with both technical and non-technical people
- Say what you will do by when and work to do it in time
- Appreciate challenge and feedback from colleagues
What You Will Be Good At
- For Development roles : Excellent coding skills in Java/C#
- For QA roles: Excellent in testing concepts along with basics of test case scripting and design
Why should you apply?
We hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company, we would like to hear from you.
What We Do For You
• Generous Annual Leave – 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
• Life Insurance – 3-4x times annual salary
• Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
• 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
• A range of local benefits!
Apply Before the link Expires for Advanced Systems Off Campus Drive