Adenza Hiring Details:
Adenza provides customers with end-to-end trading, treasury, risk management, and regulatory compliance platforms, which can be delivered on-premise or on-cloud. Adenza enables financial institutions to consolidate and streamline their operations with front-to-back solutions integrated with data management and reporting, benefitting from a single source of truth across the business.
With headquarters in London and New York, Adenza has more than 60,000 users across the world’s largest financial institutions spanning global and regional banks, broker-dealers, insurers, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, central banks, stock exchanges and clearing houses, securities services providers and corporates.
Official Website: www2.calypso.com
Job Profile: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Team and Role Overview
The R&D-Engineering team has various subdivisions. This role sits within the Product Center-India, again divided based on products- Treasury, Interest Rate, FX, Collateral, Clearing. This role will be working within a new team and closely working with Software Engineers, SME-Managers. The team is seeking students pursuing a final year (BE/BTech/MCA) Engineering background who are keen to work within the Engineering team. This is a 6-month role with an opportunity to become a permanent part of the team at the end of the period basis performance.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies.
- Work closely with product managers and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery.
- Assists in the build, documentation, and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills.
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases.
- An interest in finance.
Apply Before the link Expires for Adenza Off Campus Freshers Hiring.